Corporate Sales


For Wholesale and Corporate Gifts:

We love making personalized products, working one on one with you to come up with the best solution for your corporate gifts or wedding giveaways.

Please bear in mind that we can personalize your order according to your wishes, regardless of whether the item exists listed on the e-commerce website or not. Depending on the product, with a minimum quantity of 30,  products can have your corporate signature and we can alter print, size and color.

You can email us at info@scenebeirut.com stating the items you would like to purchase with your shipping address and we will email you back with the balance to pay prior to international shipment.

How To Place a Wholesale Order
Orders may be placed via email info@scenebeirut.com
Please include the following information:
1. Your business name and email address.
2. Your full name and shipping address.
3. The list of items you wish to purchase with quantities.

Terms & Conditions of Purchase

Prices

Note: Wholesale prices are for stocking customers and corporate gifts orders and wedding or new born favor gifts.
- Wholesale prices are set at 30% OFF our retail price. Subject to each product's minimum quantity order.
- Wholesale prices do not include shipping & customs fees.
- At least 70% deposit of total order is required to confirm your order and commence order production. Remaining 30% is payable before the shipment due date.

Payment
We are working on setting up a Visa/Master Card merchants account for international buyers, meanwhile you can shop by Bank transfer.

Lebanese buyers can shop and pay Cash on delivery.

Condition of Purchase
We only keep a small stock of our products in house, however most of our products are
made upon an order and personalized.
All orders are sent to our production studio the day of the order completion. And as such, may not be amended.
Minimum lead time: between 3 to 6 weeks depending on orders, from date of receiving deposit payment.

Payment Terms & Options
Once we receive your order enquiry we will send an order quote with total cost of items and estimated shipping date. Once the order is confirmed, you will receive a pro-forma invoice confirming your order. Payment is due when your order is placed. Remaining balance to be cleared prior to the shipment date.
We accept bank transfers & cheque payments.